Current Job Vacancies with Relate Mid Surrey
- Qualified Psychosexual Therapist (PST)
Scroll down for further details on these vacancies. Also see Volunteering Opportunities page.
Qualified Psychosexual Therapist (PST) Counsellor vacancy
We currently have a vacancy for a PST counsellor to join our friendly team. The post requires a minimum of 8 hours a week, of which at least 4 must be unsocial hours (6-10pm weekdays or Saturday mornings) You will need to hold a PST qualification and have at least a year’s experience.
In return we offer a competitive salary, group and individual supervision, free quality CPD and full admin support.
For further information, please email [email protected]
Level 5 Counselling Placements, Epsom & Reigate (closed)
***WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY TAKING APPLICATIONS FOR TRAINING PLACEMENTS***.
Relate Mid Surrey is looking for trainee relationship counsellors who have already completed a Level 3 qualification, or Level 2 with lots of experience in a listening capacity, and wish to apply for a Level 5 Diploma in Relationship Counselling placement at a Relate Centre. On your placement you will need to complete 100 hours supervised counselling practice. For further details on the course content, costs and dates follow this link https://www.relate.org.uk/about-us/work-us/train-be-counsellor
The placement will consist of four hours, either on an evening or weekend at Epsom or Reigate.
What Relate offers
- The benefits of working for a nationally recognised, specialist service with an excellent reputation supported by a range of marketing activities.
- A dedicated appointments team who take calls and make appointments throughout the week for our counsellors.
- High-quality one to one clinical supervision each month.
- A range of tailored CPD courses run specifically for our counsellors and free of charge to Relate students and employees.
- The opportunity to be part of our group supervision system with a chance to share good practice with experienced practitioners in a regular forum.
- Access to a national practice helpline for emergency consultation on practice issues.
- Full professional indemnity cover and a comprehensive complaints handling process.
- Being part of Relate’s vision of a future in which healthy relationships are actively promoted as the basis of a thriving society.
Email: [email protected]